ONE-OF-A-KIND CUSTOM DESIGN
Having a custom piece of jewelry created by Christine Marguerite gives you the unique pleasure of designing and owning a very personal one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry. What makes us unique is the intuitive process we bring to the custom design process. We listen very carefully to the client to design a piece specifically for the person and the wearer. We can create a new piece of jewelry using your family gold, diamonds or other gemstones or we can provide you with the materials using our long-standing relationships with some of the best gemstone and precious metal suppliers in the world. These designs are one-of-a-kind jewelry statement pieces made of the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. These are heirloom quality art creations you will be proud to pass down for generations.
THE Custom PROCESS
The first step in The Custom Process is a Custom Consult Meeting. In a custom consult meeting, we find our clients needs so that we can best serve them. Questions we ask include: What will they wear, how will they wear it? Is your custom piece for everyday or is this an occasional piece? What situations do you wear you ring in? What is your budget? What kind of stone do you want to invest in?
We can start the design process from anywhere in the world, and offer consultations over Skype.. 15 minute consultations are free. Meetings longer require a $175 to be paid at the time of the meeting. This deposit is non-refundable and is applied toward your final price
Schedule your Custom Consult Meeting NOW!
After our initial meeting we then confirm a price and create a rendering, either hand drawn or Cad/CAM for your approval. These initial designs are flexible and we are open to any changes at this time. After first approval, we take a full deposit, then forward to bring your model into a real form through a hand-carved or 3-D print in wax for casting. We work with different casters and stone setters depending on the project but all are located in the USA and most are Colorado locals. We are proud to work with the best jewelers in the industry both in-house and around the state and believe in sourcing skills appropriately based on the individual project.
Receive your custom piece! We are able to ship your ring to you, or pick it up in shop. In the mean time, click here to read reviews of clients who had their custom ring done with us. We maintain your custom jewelry with proper care and cleaning to insure it lasts for generations!
Look at the beautiful pieces we have custom crafted…
Things to consider…
- We do not copy other designer’s work. We welcome you to bring in photos of pieces you like, and we will use them as inspiration.
- Full payment is due once we confirm a budget and final sketches before moving forward to a wax model.
- We work in 14k, 18k & 22k yellow, white, rose and green gold, platinum, silver.
- We are happy to work with stones you provide! However, we must ensure they are durable, lack chips or cracks, and are of the quality necessary for the proposed project.
- We are able to remove stones from old settings. However, the customer assumes the risk if the stones crack or break due to removal.
- We can get your diamonds certified through GIA and in most cases laser inscribed for $450. We also offer appraisal services through an unaffiliated source.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on custom jewelry.